As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the test practices of the full product line. You will provide key support to product development in terms of testing, test analysis, and providing feedback to the software engineers with key insights into what works and what doesn’t according to the requirements.
You will ensure that every part of the product and release functions to the design intent, and you will be part of a valuable feedback loop that drives quality and innovation in our products.
You will be a valuable team player ensuring the top-notch quality of the final product.
What will you be up to?
- Supporting the building of great testing environments, frameworks, and tools
- Continually improving test system strategies & tooling
- Contributing to requirements specification and documentation for feature development
- Achieving excellent project execution results by actively participating in sprint planning, and review meetings
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team of product designers, software engineers, and business leaders
- Being a strong advocate for quality, with a strong understanding of QA methodologies & practices
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas
What skills do you need?
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of automation testing
- Knowledge of databases
- Solid skills in framework design
- Knowledge of fundamentals of QA methodology. Well versed in manual and automated testing
- Proficient in using various tools, such as Postman, JMeter, etc
- Highly developed attention to detail and ability to work on complex projects
- Problem-solving attitude
- Capability to effectively work and communicate with a wide range of team members
- Solid English
What sort of person are we looking for?
- You like to take responsibility and keep your projects on track
- You have a hunger for learning new things
- You enjoy working independently and have a strong sense of ownership
- You relish the challenge of solving problems and have a talent for creating solutions to overcome challenges
- You get excited about the opportunity to build high tech products that matter
- You understand and fit into the start-up mentality and mission-driven culture
- You want to build a company - not just work for one
If this sounds like you, you know what to do!
We look forward to receiving your application 🙌