As a Technical Analyst, you'll be working closely with Product Owners and Product Engineering. You'll be focused on helping Fudy join the dots between business and tech, coming up with innovative ideas to solve problems. You'll also spend time with our customers, learning from them to understand how we can keep improving systems. Alongside that, you'll be designing, analyzing, and implementing efficient IT systems.
This position is remote-friendly and perfect for someone who is passionate about technology and building products users love.
What will you be up to?
- Collecting and understanding business requirements, describing them as software requirements describing the solution which will accomplish the business needs
- Designing software solutions with all relevant parties
- Maintaining the knowledge base of the product functionalities and features
- Handle multiple ongoing projects
- Create user stories and translate business ideas into actionable tasks with the help of the engineering team
What skills do you need?
- Ability to think creatively and contribute to both strategic and tactical decisions
- Capability to work and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to manage and work on complex and diverse projects
- Ability to translate ambiguous business requirements into analytical insights
- Drawing precise and detailed diagrams
- Previous experience with complex workflows
- Previous experience developing software and coding
What sort of person are we looking for?
- You relish the challenge of solving problems and have a talent for proactively finding solutions to overcome challenges
- You enjoy working independently and have a strong sense of ownership
- You like to take responsibility and keep your projects on track
- You get excited about the opportunity to build high tech products that matter
- You want to build a company - not just work for one
If this sounds like you, you know what to do!
We look forward to receiving your application 🙌