Fudy is on the lookout for a DevOps Engineer with at least 2 years of relevant experience to join our international, remote-friendly office.
Together with other stakeholders you’ll be solving issues and implementing new business opportunities. This position is for someone who enjoys building-out, configuration, deploying, scaling, orchestration, and monitoring to support AWS infrastructure.
What will you be up to?
- Supporting and driving migration of big projects into AWS cloud
- Automating and streamlining infrastructure, operations and deployment processes
- Monitoring tools and automation-based production environments to provide proactive alerts on system health and reliability
- Troubleshooting and resolving root cause issues in dev, test and production cloud environments
What skills do you need?
- Experience with AWS cloud platform
- Familiarity with Apache Kafka, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
- Solid English and strong communication skills
What sort of person are we looking for?
- You like to take responsibility and keep your projects on track
- You have a hunger for learning new things
- You enjoy working independently and managing your time/tasks
- You relish the challenge of solving problems and have a talent for creating solutions to overcome challenges
- You get excited about the opportunity to build high tech products that matter
- You want to build a company - not just work for one
If this sounds like you, you know what to do!
We look forward to receiving your application 🙌