Fudy is on the lookout for a mobile engineer with at least 2 years of relevant experience to join our Yerevan-based, remote-friendly office.
As a product engineer, you will be part of the international scrum team, you will focus on implementing product vision and delivering business value via code and systems growth.
Together with other stakeholders you’ll be solving issues and implementing new business opportunities. This position is for someone who is passionate about technology and building products users love.
What will you be up to?
- Writing squeaky clean, well designed, testable, efficient code
- Coding mostly in Dart / Flutter
- Owning the front-end business logic and taking good care of the reliable connection with the back-end
- Improving and refactoring our platform to keep it performant and scalable
- Proactively squishing bugs and solving technical challenges
- Collaborating with our back-end developers to connect to APIs
- Contributing ideas to our product development roadmap
What skills do you need?
- 2+ years of experience in mobile development
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with Dart & Flutter
- State management tool knowledge (MobX.dart, bloc, provider, etc)
- Experience with object- and service-oriented software development
- Translating UI/UX designs into responsive code with trendy animations
- Understanding fundamental optimization principles behind scalable applications
- Solid English and strong communication skills
What sort of person are we looking for?
- You like to take responsibility and keep your projects on track
- You have a hunger for learning new things
- You enjoy working independently and managing your time/tasks
- You relish the challenge of solving problems and have a talent for creating solutions to overcome challenges
- You get excited about the opportunity to build high tech products that matter
- You want to build a company - not just work for one
If this sounds like you, you know what to do!
We look forward to receiving your application 🙌